This website complies with:
- CDL Web Accessibility Guidelines
- UCOP IT Accessibility Policy Page
- US Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Priority 1 (and much, but not all of Priority 2 and 3)
- XHTML Transitional 1.0 validation
This website should also be accessible with screen readers, such as JAWS.
Throughout our website, we may use file formats that can be accessed by the following products:
Adobe, Adobe Reader, and Acrobat are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated. Microsoft and Windows Media are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
CDL Mobile Web site
CDL's mobile web site currently supports the following mobile platforms:
- All Apple iPhones and the iPod Touch
- All Google Android based phones
- The following RIM Blackberry based phones: Blackberry 9800 (Torch), 8910, 9500, 9520, 9530, 9550, and 9700.