(Courtesy Announcement for Systemwide Library Planning)
Daniel Greenstein, Associate Vice Provost for Systemwide Library Planning, has appointed a search committee to assist in filling the unique and challenging position of Director of Shared Print Collections for the University of California libraries.
Reporting to AVP Greenstein and consulting regularly with the University Librarians, the Director of Shared Print Collections will be responsible for the planning, development, implementation, and management of the UC libraries collection in an environment of shared governance.
The Search Committee is as follows:
- Claire Bellanti, Director of Library Resource Sharing and SRLF, UCLA
- Beverlee French, Director of Shared Content, CDL (Chair)
- Patricia Iannuzzi, Associate University Librarian, Director of Doe/Moffitt Libraries, and Interim Director of Collections, UC Berkeley
- Carole Kiehl, Associate University Librarian, Technical Services, UC Irvine
- Lucia Snowhill, Collection Development Coordinator, UC Santa Barbara
- Victoria Williamson, Bibliographer/Reference for sociology, ethnic and gender studies, UC San Diego
Please contact any of the search committee members with nominations.