The CDL recently completed an upgrade to its instance of the eXtensible Text Framework (XTF), which serves as the search and display system for the OAC. As part of this process, we launched updated versions of our displays for image and imaged text objects. These viewers will also be implemented in June for forthcoming CDL websites, Calisphere — currently known as CaliforniaDigitalLibrary.org — and its subsite, California Cultures. Additionally, we used this as an opportunity to make incremental updates and corrections to OAC image, text, and finding aid search and browse results pages.
The revised object views also appear on the web site that commemorates the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake & Fire.
Contributing institutions to the Earthquake & Fire web site include:
- The Bancroft Library, The University of California, Berkeley
- California History Society
- The California State Library
- The Huntington Library
- The Society of California Pioneers
- The Stanford University Libraries — Special Collections & Archives