Shape the future of library systems.
Position: Programmer Analyst III (2 open positions)
You are a programmer who seeks out innovative ways to continually improve interactive library systems. You thrive on building new systems to meet emerging needs, and you are deeply and creatively engaged in the digital library domain. You want to work on:
- Collaborative projects with partners such as HathiTrust and other digital libraries
- Multi-institution systems
- Big data problems
We are the California Digital Library’s Discovery & Delivery Team. We’re planning and building the next generation of library services even as we make our existing systems better. We are committed to fostering a rigorous and supportive technical environment and to growing an agile development team. We need you to help us make it happen. Read more about what we do and our strategic goals for the Discovery & Delivery Team on the CDL website.
- BS in Computer Science, information management/science, or a related field
- Experience with Java, Perl, Ruby.
- Excellent knowledge of web standards and cross-browser development.
- Familiarity with web development frameworks (e.g. Ruby on Rails, Spring).