UC campuses, except UCSF, now have access to JSTOR XI as part of a CDL consortial license; on the JSTOR platform.
JSTOR Arts & Sciences XI will contain at least 125 titles by the end of 2014, with page-image display, searchable full text, and PDF output for every page of every issue from a journal’s start up to JSTOR’s traditional “moving wall” embargo, typically the most recent 3 to 5 years. Ten titles will show runs of more than 100 years, with the earliest issues dating from 1783.
The focus of JSTOR Arts & Sciences XI will be upon the humanities, with emphasis on language and literature, history, art and architecture, classical studies, and music. Other subjects covered will include bibliography and library science, religion, philosophy, archaeology, performing arts and film studies, as well as, American studies, Asian studies, Jewish studies, and African American studies. Selected titles in JSTOR XI include:
- American Scholar
- Antike Kunst
- Black Scholar
- Christian Education / The Christian Scholar
- Historical Society of Southern California, Los Angeles
- Marvels & Tales
- RQ; Reference & User Services Quarterly
- Studies in Pre-Columbian Art and Archaeology
- Transatlantic Review
- Transactions of the Moravian Historical Society
- The Year’s Work in Modern Language Studies