- EZID’s Outreach Materials were updated with new content including a professionally designed flyer and an EZID poster for use at events and conferences. These join the EZID postcard on the EZID Outreach page. All these items are customizable with your contact information for local outreach activities.
- EZID published an updated Roadmap of Enhancements and Developments for 2013. You are invited to send questions and suggestions to email@example.com.
EZID Partners and Clients
Our current EZID clients include academic institutions, government agencies, non-profit organizations and a commercial entity. Bolded entries are new additions since our last update.
- UC Berkeley Library (on behalf of the UC Berkeley campus)
- UC Irvine Libraries (on behalf of the UC Irvine campus)
- UC Los Angeles Library (on behalf of the UC LA campus)
- UC Merced Library (on behalf of the UC Merced campus)
- UC Riverside (on behalf of the UC Riverside campus)
- UC San Diego Library (on behalf of the UC San Diego campus)
- UC San Francisco Library (on behalf of the UC San Francisco campus)
- UC Santa Cruz Library (on behalf of the UC Santa Cruz campus)
- UC Santa Barbara Library (on behalf of the UC Santa Barbara campus)
- American Astronomical Society http://www.aas.org
- Bay Area Environmental Research Institute http://baeri.org/
- Centre national de documentation pédagogique http://www.cndp.fr/
- Cornell Institute for Social and Economic Research http://ciser.cornell.edu/
- Data Planet http://www.conquestsystems.com
- The Digital Archaeological Record (tDAR) http://www.tdar.org
- Digital-Science http://www.digital-science.com
- Dryad Data Repository http://datadryad.org
- Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP)’s Commons http://commons.esipfed.org/
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center http://www.fhcrc.org
- Harte Research Institute at Texas A&M, Corpus Christi http://www.harteresearchinstitute.org/
- Johns Hopkins University Sheridan Libraries (on behalf of the JHU Data Management Services and Data Archive) http://dmp.data.jhu.edu
- LabArchives http://www.labarchives.com/
- Long Term Ecological Research Network (LTER) Office
- National Atmospheric and Space Administration (NASA)’s Goddard Space Flight Center http://earthdata.nasa.gov/
- The National Center for Atmospheric Research http://ncar.ucar.edu
- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) http://www.noaa.gov/
- The National Snow and Ice Data Center http://nsidc.org/
- Oregon Health Sciences University Library (on behalf of the OHSU campus) http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/education/library/
- Qualitative Data Repository, CQRM http://www.maxwell.syr.edu/moynihan/cqrm/About_CQRM/
- Rolling Deck to Repository (R2R) Program http://www.rvdata.us/
- Rutgers University Libraries http://www.libraries.rutgers.edu/
- UNAVCO http://www.unavco.org/
- Université Claude Bernard Lyon Library http://www.univ-lyon1.fr/
- University of Massachusetts Amherst Libraries (on behalf of the UMass Amherst campus)
- University of Oregon Libraries (on behalf of the UO campus) http://libweb.uoregon.edu/
- University of Tennessee Library (on behalf of the UTK campus) http://lib.utk.edu/
- University of Utah Library (on behalf of the entire University of Utah campus)
- University of Washington Libraries http://www.lib.washington.edu/
- USGS/Earth Sciences Data Clearinghouse (formerly National Biological Info. Infrastructure)
- Washington State University Libraries (on behalf of the WSU campus) http://www.wsulibs.wsu.edu/
EZID (easy-eye-dee) is a production service that gives researchers the ability to create and manage long-term identifiers so that they can to track usage, get credit for their work, share their data, and have the data reused for additional research. As a result, EZID identifiers also make it possible to increase citations, to build on previous work, to conduct new research, and avoid duplicating previous efforts.
EZID Training Materials, Guides, FAQs and Webinars
More information about EZID is available by sending an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. See also EZID outreach and webinars: http://n2t.net/ezid/home/outreach.
Service Monitoring and Availability
Since June 25, 2010, EZID has had an uptime performance of 99.9%. Check the CDL system status page at http://www.cdlib.org/contact/system.html.