- We held two project meetings in February to discuss the grants we received from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation and IMLS. A blogpost at the DMPTool blog describes the meetings, and links to reports and other information:
- DMTool has set up Facebook and Twitter accounts; consider following to stay informed. Facebook: http://on.fb.me/YLvVD0 and Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheDMPTool.
- On Thursday February 28 at 1:29 PM (PT), there was a general UCOP (UC Office of the President) network outage which impacted connectivity for CDL operations and services including the DMPTool. At 2:33 PM, we received word from the UCOP systems office that the UCOP network was coming back online. A second interruption occurred around 3 PM, although that outage was resolved within a few minutes.This outage did not have any effect on data management plans already created. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns about this network outage.
There are now more than 80 partner institutions that have either configured their campus single-signon or customized the DMPTool for their users. There are participating organizations in 34 states and the District of Columbia; California leads all states with 18 participating organizations. A map of all participating organizations is available here: http://bit.ly/L85sKj.
DMPTool Service Description
The Data Management Plan Tool (DMPTool) provides an easy to use interface that:
- Helps users create ready-to-use data management plans for specific funding agencies
- Meets funder requirements for data management plans
- Provides step-by-step instructions and guidance for how to manage data
- Provides information about resources and services available at your institution to help fulfill the data management requirements of your grant
DMPTool Service Managers
Please send any questions or general correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that campus library contacts have been embedded in the DMPTool and campus users will be directed to a local library contact.
DMPTool Training Materials, Guides, FAQs and Webinars
Help Guide: https://dmp.cdlib.org/help/guide
Service Monitoring and Availability
Check CDL’s system status page at http://www.cdlib.org/contact/system.html.