By Heather Christenson, Project Manager, Mass Digitization
Spring is here and the March HathiTrust update is hot off the press. The news includes:
- A reminder about submitting nominations for the Program Steering Committee
- A report on the HathiTrust Research Center’s first production release
- An announcement of the hiring of Valerie Glen to the government documents registry analyst position for HathiTrust
- An invitation to take a survey on HathiTrust created by Syracuse University to gather information about institutions’ experiences with HathiTrust. The survey includes questions about print disabilities services, special collections, digital humanities, use of HathiTrust, and technical implementation issues. The survey is available at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9ZZ9KMW until April 26.
- An brief update on HathiTrust Board activities
- Preparations to release a redesigned website (the release is planned for next week – screenshots are available at the end of the online version of the newsletter)
And of course, our regular project and development updates.