- Development continues at a fast pace, and we’re on track to release the new version in May.
We’re currently testing with users and fixing bugs. We’re planning to work with the UC Berkeley
WebAccess group in April to evaluate the accessibility of the new version.
- You’ll find a discussion of the new features on the DMPTool blog, as well as:
- Development status: You can follow our progress on the wiki at:
- We will hold webinars for administrators in May to walk through the new interface. Look for an announcement very soon about the webinars.
- The DMPTool continues to get a great deal of use. We had over 300 new users in March, and the first quarter of 2014 was our biggest quarter yet: 1002 new users, and over 800 new plans.
There are now 113 participating institutions that have either configured their campus single‐signon or customized the DMPTool for their users. There are participating organizations in 40 states and the District of Columbia; California leads all states with 20 participating organizations. A map of all participating organizations is available here: http://bit.ly/L85sKj.
DMPTool Service Description
The Data Management Plan Tool (DMPTool) provides an easy to use interface that:
- Helps users create ready-to-use data management plans for specific funding agencies
- Meets funder requirements for data management plans
- Provides step-by-step instructions and guidance for how to manage data
- Provides information about resources and services available at your institution to help fulfill the data management requirements of your grant
DMPTool Service Managers
- Perry Willett email@example.com
- Carly Strasser firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trisha Cruse email@example.com
Please contact us with any questions or general correspondence. Note that campus library contacts have been embedded in the DMPTool and campus users will be directed to a local library contact.
DMPTool Training Materials, Guides, FAQs and Webinars
Help Guide: https://dmp.cdlib.org/help/guide.
Service Monitoring and Availability
Check CDL’s system status page at http://www.cdlib.org/contact/system.html.