It’s July 2014, and time for the biannual addition of new databases released by OCLC to Melvyl’s Central Index.
Currently, CDL adds databases to the all instances of the Melvyl Central Index for resources managed by CDL and licensed by all ten campus. Resources managed by CDL and licensed by all campuses except UCSF will be added to all instances of the Melvyl Central Index except UCSF’s instance (http://ucsf.worldcat.org).
The analysis of potential changes to the Melvyl Central Index configuration has been completed. The following databases have been added to Melvyl’s Central Index:
- American Mathematical Society Journals
- Gale 17th & 18th Century Burney Collection
- Gale 19th Century US Newspapers
- Gale Contemporary Women’s Issues
- Gale 18th Century Collection Online I
- Gale Literature Resource Center
- Gale 19th Century Collection Online
- JSTOR A&S XI
- JSTOR A&S XII
- JSTOR Ecology & Botany II
- NewsBank/Readex US Congressional Serial Set 1817-1980
- ProQuest Hearings Digital Collection 1824-1979
The next round of changes will occur in January 2015.