Recent Enhancements, News, and Activities
- New template: Department of Defense (details on the blog)
- Themes: We’re still collecting feedback on the revised set of themes for DMP templates and guidance (details on the blog).
- Machine-actionable DMPs. Join us for PIDapalooza in Reykjavik (9-10 Nov) to brainstorm PIDs in DMPs. Or come to IDCC 2017 in Edinburgh (20-23 Feb) where we’re hosting a workshop to envision and plan for a perfect DMP world; stay tuned for more details.
- Roadmap update. The UC3-DCC dev team is in full sprint mode. You can track our progress and learn more about the project as we continue adding documentation to the GitHub wiki. A detailed progress report will be out next week on the DMPTool blog.
There are now 196 participating institutions that have either configured their campus single sign-on or customized the DMPTool for their users. Welcome to the following new institutions:
South Dakota State University
DMPTool Service Description
The Data Management Plan Tool (DMPTool) provides an easy to use interface that:
- Helps users create ready-to-use data management plans for specific funding agencies
- Meets funder requirements for data management plans
- Provides step-by-step instructions and guidance for how to manage data
- Provides information about resources and services available at your institution to help fulfill the data management requirements of your grant
Connect with the DMPTool
- Please contact us with any questions or general correspondence (Note that campus library contacts have been embedded in the DMPTool and campus users will be directed to a local library contact)
- Get status updates via the DMPTool blog
- Read more about the code, the project, and contributing to development on the DMPTool GitHub site
- Log enhancements or bugs in the DMPTool GitHub Issue Tracker
- Check out our DMPTool Twitter account
Service Monitoring and Availability
Check CDL’s system status page at http://www.cdlib.org/contact/system.html