Infrastructure and Applications Support
Identifier Systems Architect
John provides analysis, design, programming, leadership, and communications support for many of CDL's digital identifier and metadata activities.
John Kunze is a technologist for the California Digital Library. With a background in computer science and mathematics, he wrote software that comes pre-installed on Linux and Apple operating systems. He has also contributed heavily to the standardization of URLs, Dublin Core metadata, and web archiving.
- Identifiers (EZID, ARK, N2T.net)
- Metadata (Dublin Core, Dublin Kernel, YAMZ.net)
- Microservices (Bagit, Pairtree, Noid, Namaste, ReDD, Checkm, Eggnog)
- NSF DataONE
- Program committees (JCDL, ECDL, IWAW, et al)
- ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-7604-8041