CDL Technical Guidelines for Vendors
CDL Technical Requirements
- Technical Requirements for Licensed Resources [PDF]: Technical requirements including major technical issues, CDL's preferred solutions, and the implications for vendors. (March 2011)
- The Technical Requirements document also includes information on the following:
- Metadata requirements for OpenURLs (section 4.7.1): The set of data elements that must appear in OpenURLs sent to the CDL SFX server and UC-Links
- Linking requirements for publishers (section 4.6.4): Methods used to link to full content on the vendor site
- User interface principles for vendors (section 5): Characteristics of a quality user interface
- Resource Selection Criteria [RTF]: Resource evaluation criteria and checklist. (August 2005, update in progress)
UC IP Addresses
- UC Systemwide IP address list: Request a copy of the UC systemwide IP address list.
Vendor Interface Branding
- CDL Mobile Support Policy for CDL Licensed Resources: Consideratons for accessing CDL Licensed Resources from mobile devices.