Shared Monographs Coordinating Group
The SMCG is a CDC-appointed group that coordinates proposals for the prospective acquisition of shared print monographs. The group coordinates proposals for monographs currently published only in print form; JSC coordinates proposals for e-only or dual format purchases. Approved initiatives are posted to the CDL Shared Print website.
- Shared Monographs Coordinating Group charge [doc]
- Framework for acquiring prospective monographs. Report to CDC [password protected]
- Shared Print in Place Policies
- Toolkit for proposals
SMCG members serve a two-year term with possibility of renewal.
- Barbara Schader, UCR, Co-Chair
- Kerry Scott, UCSC, Co-Chair and JSC liaison
- Robert Melton, UCSD, Arts and Humanities Bibliographer
- Deborah Kegel, UCSD, Sciences Bibliographer
- Joseph Yue, UCLA, Social Sciences Bibliographer
- Angela Smircic, CDL Shared Print Analyst
- Emily Stambaugh, CDL Shared Print Manager, ex-officio