CDL Users Council
The California Digital Library’s Users Council representatives provide the invaluable service of communicating information between the CDL and his/her institution concerning use of the CDL tools, services and collections.
2013 Users Council Webinar Series
Replacing this year's face-to-face meeting was a series of presentations via ReadyTalk (web conferencing service).
The webinars were scheduled on Thursdays from 11:00 AM - 12:00 Noon beginning on Thursday, March 21 through Thursday, May 9, 2013. The webinars used ReadyTalk to provide both desktop and audio access. For those unable to attend during the scheduled times, the presentations were recorded and are available online below.
2013 Webinar Presentations
All material is password protected, please contact http://www.cdlib.org/contact/password.html to obtain password.
- 03/21/2013 - Melvyl - Patricia Martin & Lena Zentall
- 04/11/2013 - CDL Executive Director's Report - Laine Farley
- 04/18/2013 - Collections and Licensed Resources - Wendy Parfrey
- 04/25/2013 - User Experience Design - Rachael Hu
- 05/02/2013 - Access & Publishing - Catherine Mitchell, Justin Gonder, and Katie Fortney