2010 Users Council Webinar Series
Replacing this year's face-to-face meeting was a series of presentations via ReadyTalk (web conferencing service).
The webinars were scheduled twice weekly on Mondays and Fridays from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM beginning on Friday, April 9, 2010 through Monday, May 3, 2010. An additional 'Round Robin' discussion took place on Thursday, May 13th. The webinars used ReadyTalk to provide both desktop and audio access. For those unable to attend during the scheduled times, the presentations were recorded and are available online.
All material is password protected, please contact http://www.cdlib.org/contact/password.html to obtain password.
- 04/12/10 - Discovery & Delivery - Patti Martin, Leslie Wolf
- 04/19/10 - UC3 & Curation Micro-services - Patricia Cruse, Perry Willett
- 04/23/10 - Digital Special Collections Update - Sherri Berger
- 04/30/10 - Mass Digitization & the HathiTrust - Heather Christenson
- 05/03/10 - What's Happening with Collections: Major Negotiations, Purchasing, Licensing - Wendy Parfrey, Curtis Lavery
- 05/13/10 - Pressing Strategic Issues in your Libraries (discussion) - Ellen Meltzer
- Webinar Recording [Streaming]