UC Publishing Services (eScholarship PLUS )
- Extend your publishing capacity with shared UC resources.
- Use multiple platforms to reach new audiences.
- Place your research in a UC context and a global conversation.
A collaboration between the CDL’s Publishing Group and UC Press, eScholarship PLUS offers UC departments, research units, and publishing programs the flexibility to provide free digital access to their book projects while retaining the ability to sell print copies.
Selected eScholarship PLUS offerings:
- Digital and print-on-demand publication of books
- Print distribution, sales, and marketing
- Peer review and manuscript management tools
- Persistent digital access and preservation
Current eScholarship PLUS publishing partners include:
- Bancroft Library, UC Berkeley
- Doreen B. Townsend Center for the Humanities, UC Berkeley
- Global, Area, and International Archive (GAIA)
- Higher Education Research Institute at UCLA
- Regional History Project at the University Library, UC Santa Cruz
- UCLA Graduate Student Association
- University of California Publications in Linguistics
- University of California Publications in Zoology
- University of California Publications in Entomology
- University of California Publications in Geological Sciences