Merck Index Online
The Merck Index Online will be transitioning from the 14th (current) edition to the 15th edition. Access to the 14th edition will end on December 31, 2013.
There will be an overlap period beginning immediately and continuing through December 31, 2013. As of January 1, 2014, the 15th edition will be the only version of this resource available.
The 15th edition includes...
- Over 500 new monographs -- 11,500 monographs now available online
- Over 1,300 new structures
- Over 35% of existing entries updated
- Molecular weights re-calculated with the latest IUPAC standards
- Real-time content updates, saved searches, and more
|Go to the new platform:
Search Merck Index Online, 15th edition
|Try the current platform:|
Search Merck Index Online, 14th edition
Individual campus license. Not available from off-campus locations or via non-UC Internet providers (except via campus proxy servers or vpn). Available to users on the following UC campus networks: Berkeley, Davis, Irvine, Los Angeles, Merced, Riverside, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, and Santa Cruz.
Check with your local UC library if you have any questions regarding access.