- Assessing E-book and Print Book User Behavior in Academic Libraries: A focus group study on how graduate students engage with print books and e-books for their academic work.
- CDL Licensing Work Plan [PDF] [password-protected]: CDL licensing work plan for the current fiscal year developed with the Joint Steering Committee (JSC).
- JSTOR DDA Pilot, 2017-2018: A consortial demand-driven pilot with university presses.
- Ebook Value Statement: Core values when acquiring ebook packages for the UC Libraries.
- UC Systemwide Licensed Content Videos: CDL staff explain the goals, policies and systemwide licensing processes in a series of brief videos.
- Calculating Scholarly Journal Value: Project background and documentation for UC library staff. [password-protected]: project information and background document for UC library staff.
Fiscal and Licensing Issues
- Guidelines for Campus Acquisitions [password-protected]: Supporting CDL negotiations in progress.
- Challenges to Licensing from Some Publishers: CDL statement about the difficulties licensing from some publishers.
- CDL Mobile Support Policy for CDL Licensed Resources: Considerations for accessing CDL Licensed Resources from mobile devices.
- Recent Resource Announcements: Information about new, updated, transitioned and canceled resources.
Last updated: December 16, 2016