- UC Libraries Discontinue Taylor & Francis Systemwide Journals License
- Systemwide DDA Pilot, 2013-2014
Fiscal and Licensing Issues
- Guidelines for Campus Acquisitions [password-protected]: Supporting CDL negotiations in progress.
- Challenges to Licensing from Some Publishers: CDL statement about the difficulties licensing from some publishers.
- Systemwide Library License Reductions in a Time of Fiscal Challenge
- Informa Heathcare Journals (2011): Information For UC Librarians. [password-protected]:Cancellation of the entire Informa Healthcare package.
- Open Letter to Licensed Content Providers [PDF]: Concerning the serious economic challenges facing the University of California Libraries (May 26, 2009).
- CDL Licensing Work Plan [PDF] [password-protected]: CDL licensing work plan for the current fiscal year developed with the Joint Steering Committee (JSC).
- CDC Journal Evaluation Project 2011-2012 [password-protected]: project information and background document for UC library staff.
- Springer Open Access Journals Pilot: Information for UC library staff and authors.
- Springer eBook Pilot: Information for UC library staff and UC faculty.
- CDL Mobile Support Policy for CDL Licensed Resources: Considerations for accessing CDL Licensed Resources from mobile devices.
- Recent Resource Announcements: Information about new, updated, transitioned and canceled resources.
Last updated: February 25, 2014
Document owner: Wendy Parfrey