- CDL Managed Resources: Participants, tier designation and renewal dates.
- E-Resources Tracking: Package-Level Cataloging Details for CDL Electronic Resources: Package name and details, interlibrary loan availability, E-ISSN, and URL/PID construction. (Maintained by Shared Cataloging Program)
- Campus Discount Program [password-protected]: Negotiated campus discounts for locally licensing resources.
- Recent Resource Announcements: Information about new, updated, transitioned and canceled resources.
- Usage Statistics: E-Resource usage statistics reports including vendor sites, Scholarly Stats, monthly, and annual reports.
- Redacted License Agreements: Redacted versions of original licenses entered into by CDL.
- Wiley ebook package title list, 2011-2013 [password-protected]: List of Wiley online books YTD 2011-2012 (April 2013).
- Business Terms for Current Journals [XLS] [password-protected]: Business terms including cost models, cancellation terms, archiving and shared print.
- Title Lists (at time of renewal): Licensed titles within publisher package details.
- Print Renewals and Cancellations [PDF]: Print renewals, cancellation instructions, and related information for managing campus subscriptions for titles in licensed journal packages. [password-protected]  
- Managing Changes to Journal Packages: Title management of CDL-licensed journals packages, including adding titles, managing title transfers, and trial access.
- Transferred Journal Titles: CDL licensed journal titles transferring to licensed publishers and non-licensed publishers (orphan journals).
Last updated: October 01, 2015