Monitoring Your Resource
About Your Resource
- Resource Liaison Assignments [PDF]: Resource liaison assignments grouped by liaison.
- CDL Managed Resources [XLS] [Protected]: Renewal dates, participants, and tier designation.
- Redacted License Agreements: Redacted versions of original licenses entered into by CDL.
- Recent Resource Announcements: Information about new, updated, transitioned and canceled resources.
- more ...
Monitoring your Resource
- Joint Steering Committee on Shared Collections (JSC): Minutes from JSC meetings.
- Collection Development Committee (CDC) : Minutes from CDC meetings .
- CDL Licensing Plan: List of upcoming activities, projects and major negotiations, updated annually.
- Guidelines for Campus Acquisitions: List of current negotiations and considerations for local purchases.
- Bibliographer Group Chairs & Liaisons [RTF]: Bibliographer group liaisons to the JSC and CDC, by subject.
- CDL Helpline: Incident data for issues reported to CDL Technical Support
Evaluating Your Resource
- Evaluating and Assessing Licensed Resources: Resource evaluation criteria and checklist.
- Guidelines for Resource Liaisons and Statistics: Location, availability, and processes related to usage statistics.
- Resource Liaison Annual Survey Results
Comprehensive Information Pertaining to CDL Resources
- Resource Information: Includes information on journal packages, business terms and title lists.
- Policy & Procedure: Includes information on database transitions, customization principles, and Tier 2 licenses.
Last updated: April 22, 2015
Document owner: Holly Eggleston