Inactive Shared Print Task Forces and Groups
Please visit the task force or group page to learn about the group's charge, membership, reports and activities.
- Shared Monographs Coordinating Group (SMCG) appointed by CDC
- Shared Monographs Planning Group (SMPG) appointed by CDC
- Shared Print Steering Task Force (SPSTF) appointed by CDL (3/2009-2/2010)
- CDC/CDL Task Force report on prospective Shared Print monographs [DOC] (October 2008)
- CDC Task Force on RLF De-Duplication Report. UC Collection Development Committee [PDF](December 2006)
- Shared Print in Place Task Force (SPIPTF) appointed by SOPAG (8/2010-3/2011)
- UC WEST Coordinating Committee: The UC WEST Coordinating Committee was appointed by SOPAG and charged on November 2, 2012 to develop and coordinate operational policies and procedures to support UC’s participation in WEST. The Committee made significant progress to streamline UC’s decision-making and to communicate with WEST on behalf of the campuses. The UC WEST Coordination Committee was discharged in February 2014.
Last updated: February 04, 2014
Document owner: Danielle Watters Westbrook