Discovery & Delivery: What we do
The Discovery & Delivery team provides core library services. We understand the most critical thing we do is to connect faculty, students and staff to the research publications they want.
We do this by integrating and simplifying library systems to give our users reliable and seamless access to books and articles.
- Our focus is on academic users -- the University of California researcher or library staff member supporting researchers.
- We look for opportunities to deliver library services where and how users want them -- on the web, from home, using their favorite sites such as Google Scholar or PubMed.
- We continually look for ways to make our library services easier to use and more convenient.
We deliver what users need, the way they want it.
Our Strategic Goals & Priorities
- Integrate the widest range of contents with delivery tools and services
- Become an academic counterweight to commercial providers
- Remove barriers to make it easier for end users to use our services
Questions? Contact Discovery & Delivery Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)