Discovery & Delivery: Job Opportunities
Be part of a team shaping the future of discovery & delivery.
Position: Programmer Analyst III (career position)
You are a versatile and innovative programmer who thrives on building new systems to meet emerging needs. You enjoy learning new skills quickly and independently and teaching those skills to others. You want to join a dynamic development team to work on::
- Collaborative projects with partners such as HathiTrust and other digital libraries
- Multi-institution systems
- Big data problems
We are the California Digital Library’s Discovery & Delivery Team. We're planning and building the next generation of library services even as we make our existing systems better. We are committed to fostering a rigorous and supportive technical environment and to growing an agile development team. We need you to help us make it happen. Read more about what we do and our strategic goals for the Discovery & Delivery Team on the CDL website.
- BS in Computer Science, information management/science, or a related field
- Experience writing high-quality code (Java and/or Ruby) in a production environment.
- Experience with relational database design and development (MySQL preferred).
- Knowledge of web-based application architectural principles, foundations, and best practices, including RESTful service design.
Apply here: jobs.ucop.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=58178