Help — How do I
- Click on the CANCEL link to stop your ILL transaction.
- Note, this link will only appear if the item can be cancelled, for example, it will not appear if the item has been shipped to your library. If you want to cancel an item and the link does not appear, check with your library’s Interlibrary Loan department.
- Documents appear as hyperlinks in My ILL Requests, simply click the link to view your document. Documents are available for 30 days after the date the email notifications is sent.
- Some documents do not display in My ILL Requests for technical reasons. If this happens, your library will email you, supplying a link to the document and a User ID and Password to use for accessing the document. Click the link, then enter your User ID and Password.
- If you are having problems accessing your document using either of these methods, go to the Web Delivery Troubleshooting
- Go to the UC Interlibrary loan page on the CDL website: UC Interlibrary Loan Services
- If you have questions about the status of an ILL item as shown in My ILL Requests, and the list of ILL Status Descriptions does not address your situation, for example, you returned a book several months ago, but it still has a renew option in My ILL Requests, please contact your home campus ILL unit.
- Go to the UC Interlibrary loan page on the CDL website to get contact information for your ILL unit: UC Interlibrary Loan Services
- Tell us what you like about My ILL Requests, suggest improvements, or report problems. We'd like to hear from you. Send us your feedback.