Report a problem. Ask a question.
Reporting Request or VDX problems
Request or VDX service unavailable? Call the CDL Helpline 510.987.0555
For all other Request or VDX problems, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject line should contain brief description of problem
The subject line is used to track the problem in our automated ticketing system.
- Subject line should be specific to the problem, e.g., "Request confirmation missing pickup location".
- Avoid generic descriptions such as "Problem with VDX"
Where problem occurs
- VDX Web
- VDX Windows
- VDX Windows and Web
Full description of problem, including
- Date/time you noticed the problem.
- Detailed description of what is wrong, including examples of the problem.
- Screen shots are helpful but not required.
- Can you reproduce the problem?
- Include examples with VDX numbers for VDX problems
Impact of problem
- Does it involve some requests, or all requests?
- Does it impact some users? Many users?
Desired resolution of problem
- Describe the outcome you want to see when problem is resolved.
Other Questions or Comments?
Contact the Resource Sharing Team (email@example.com)