EZID (easy-eye-dee) makes it easy to create and manage long-term, globally unique identifiers for your data and sources, ensuring their future discoverability.
Use EZID to:
- Create identifiers for anything: texts, data, bones, terms, etc.
- Manage your research objects more easily with shareable,
- Store citation information for the objects in a variety of formats
- Fit identifiers into your automated workflows with our standards-based API
Why use EZID?
- Open data, open science, open access initiatives are spreading
- Funders demand management and tracking
- The changing role of the library, with scholarly communication evolving to include data
- Storage has gone global