Strategic and Project Planning
The Strategic and Project Planning service has two major areas of focus. The first is to advise and assist the Executive Director and CDL senior management with strategic planning, assessment, and coordination for major projects involving multiple external partners, funders, and/or other complex relationships. The second is to support the system-wide library planning function, working for and with the University Librarians from the campus libraries.
Strategic and Project Planning responsibilities include:
- Advising and assisting senior CDL management in strategic planning, resource allocation, and capacity planning. The resource allocation component includes coordinating CDL’s internship program.
- Advising and assisting CDL project managers with project planning and control approaches and recommendations.
- Analysis of issues and problems related to system-wide library policies, plans and problems.
- Coordinating and reporting CDL and system-wide indicators and coordinating statistical data in support of annual reporting requirements.
- Promoting project management skills, tools, and techniques at CDL.
|Strategic and Project Planning Team|
|Joan Starr||Strategic and Project Planning Manager||||
|Joanne Miller||Library Planning Analyst||||