Dash is a self-service tool for researchers to describe, upload, and share their research data. It is designed to be a simple self-service curation tool for researchers, and helps them perform the following tasks:
- Prepare data for curation by reviewing best practice guidance for the creation or acquisition of digital research data.
- Select data for curation through local file browse or drag-and-drop operation.
- Describe data in terms of the DataCite metadata schema.
- Identify data with a persistent digital object identifier (DOI) for permanent citation and discovery.
- Preserve, manage, and share data by uploading to a public Merritt repository collection.
- Discover and retrieve data through faceted search and browse.
Go to Dash to learn more!