Tools and expertise
The UC3 community is ready to consult with UC faculty and researchers on issues involving the creation of a data management plans. We have a list of contacts on all UC campuses for more information. Please contact us with any questions that you might have.
In addition, UC3 provides consultation and advice on data management and curation to the UC community. Please contact UC3 with any questions you might have. Our services include:
- Merritt: digital preservation repository service.
- EZID: long term identifiers
- Web Archiving Service: tools to easily capture, analyze and preserve web content.
- Other UC3 services.
- Chronopolis (San Diego Supercomputer Center)
- MediaHub (UC Berkeley)
- Other initiatives in which we participate.