The User Experience Design team offers a range of assessment, design, usability and web production services at any stage of product development.
We help uncover unmet needs, gather information on future trends, help to formulate project goals, define functional specifications, provide recommendations on front end technical infrastructure, and provide consultations in order to ensure that CDL services meet users’ needs.
- Focus groups
- Online surveys
- Use case scenarios
- User profiles
- Analyze usage statistics
- Front-end technical feasibility research
Based on the user needs uncovered during the assessment phase, we develop functional specifications and requirements, user interface designs, information architectures and page layout specifications that provide the blueprints for new products and services. During this design stage, we conduct usability testing to ensure that the target audience can efficiently and successfully complete the tasks they set out to do.
- Functional specifications and requirements
- Participatory design exercises and user observation
- Conceptual design to contribute to brand identity
- Page layout design
- Interaction design
- Partner with visual designers
- Site navigation structure
- Paper-based prototypes
- Usability testing
During the creation phase, all the pieces come together and the site is actually built. Making sure that nothing is lost in translation from the design to the actual site, we conduct additional testing to verify that the service is usable and accessible to all potential users.
- Standards driven website development
- Front-end interface creation
- Application UI development
- Audio & video production
- Site maintenance & support
- Cross platform compatibility
- Cross browser compatibility
- Web accessibility and ADA compliance