- create identifiers for anything: texts, data, bones, terms, etc.
- store citation metadata for identifiers in a variety of formats
- update current URL locations so citation links are never broken
- use EZID's programming interface for automated operation at scale
- choose from a variety of persistent identifiers, including ARKs and DataCite DOIs
- try out EZID anytime for free.
EZID services can help you:
- cite your dataset right now
- get cited by others
- register an ARK or DOI now
- assign ARKs and DOIs to your work
- meet funder requirements for data management plans
- save time and resources while planning for data management
Want more information on any of these services? Contact us!